Monday, February 16, 2009

We're #10!

Now, I don't know much about being a Webmaster, but apparently I am the Webmaster of this blog and I am able to look at stats about unionbeerco.blogspot.com. For example, I could see that on one day a week ago we had 26 views on the blog. Wow! I can't even think of 26 people I know.  That stat I understand, but other stats leave me confused, such as the 1 "Not Found crawl error" we have had. I want whoever encountered this error to expose their identity so we can make fun of them, because it is a hell of a thing to "not find" something when there IS ONLY ONE PAGE TO LOOK ON.

But the stat that sticks out to me the most is our "Top Search Queries." Now, once again, I have no idea what this means, but this stat is absolutely mind-boggling. There is only one thing listed on "Top Search Queries," and it is "prince lovesexy," of which we are in the position of "10". 

Let me show you the image that comes up when one searches for "prince lovesexy":


All I can say is thank you! We are in the #10 position for the unbelievably beautiful picture "prince lovesexy!" It is, of course, a so-so Prince album, but ranks up in the Top 5 for Prince album covers. Union Beer Co. would not be anywhere, let alone in the #10 "prince lovesexy" position of Top Search Queries, without you the fans! This is such an honor. 

I've got to think several parts of our blog lead to this prestigious #10 ranking. But, undoubtedly, the biggest posting had to have been the Founder's Photo Outtakes. I assume the first two words out of people's mouths when they saw the photos was both "prince" and "lovesexy," which they probably than typed into their search engines, hoping to find more Photo of the Founders. 

The weirdest thing is that when Mr. Trapp left after the shoot Mr. Stephens stayed around and took a couple of Official CFO photos. They bear a strange resemblance to the "Lovesexy" photo. See for yourself:

No comments:

Post a Comment